Thursday, November 15, 2012

oops!

I haven't been avoiding you, I swear! AND I have been keeping active!

Running, well, that is another story.

Let's start from the beginning. As I mentioned in my last post (exactly one month ago), I have been working with a trainer twice a week. I also attend at least three fitness classes a week. My favorites are Zumba, kettlebell and kickboxing. I feel awesome, and I am getting stronger.

That being said however, I have not gone running... in a long, long time.

For (American) Thanksgiving I will be going home, where I don't have a gym. SO this will be perfect timing for me to jump back on the running horse! or sidewalk... or whatever.

AND I will be in the presence of my best running partner, my sister!

Please wish me luck with getting back into it. I'm a little nervous that I've lost some of my stamina and endurance but hey if it happens, it happens.

Hope to see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment